Radio Condition and Descriptions
Please note that Radio Condition codes apply to physical appearance only. All radios sold except those that state no warranty or "as-is", will be electronically tested complete to be within original factory specifications.
Return to Previous Page
- Like new Condition - Radio is as close to being as it was new, when removed directly from the box. On a scale of 1 to 10, these would be a 10.
- Excellent Condition - Radio is free from any scratching or blemishes, all logos and original labeling is intact. On a scale of 1 to 10, these would be a 9.
- Good Condition - Radio may have very minor scratches and labeling be somewhat rubbed but legible. On a scale of 1 to 10, these would be a 7 to 8.
- Fair Condition - Radio will have a moderate amount of scratches. Labels may be rubbed to the point of being non-readable or labels may be missing completely. On a scale of 1 to 10, these would be a 4 to 6.
- Poor Condition - Radio has case damage or severe scratching or gouging. Logos or labels may be missing. Whenever possible, we will state the exact problems. On a scale of 1 to 10, these would be a 1 to 3.
- "As-Is" Condition - No warranty given or implied. The condition, whether physically or electronically damaged should be stated. These units may be in good physical condition but nonworking or may be in working condition but with major physical or cabinet defects.